||Taipei, Taiwan, August 11, 2004 - DataFab Systems Inc. is proud to introduce, IR12X-USB2, the first xD certified all in 1 internal flash card reader/writer in Taiwan. This internal device fits perfectly into a 3.5" drive bay and users are able to access multiple flash cards at the same time. It allows users to view, edit, and manage data right on the PC. Turn an ordinary PC to a fully-equipped multimedia center! The device is compact and easy to install. IR12X-USB2 features the followings,
- Read and write xD-Picture Card™, CompactFlash™ Type I/II, IBM Microdrive, SmartMedia™, Secure Digital, Memory Stick™, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, mini Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, and Reduced Size MultiMediaCard
- 4 card slots and 1 USB 2.0 port located in the front panel for easy access.
- Install internally into a 3.5" drive bay.
- Support transfer rate up to 480Mbps ( via USB2.0 )
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Support Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- Truly plug and play!
IR12X-USB2 is a great companion for digital cameras, PDAs, handheld PCs, voice recorders, MP3 players, and other mobile electronics. The xD logo was awarded to DataFab's IR12X-USB2 in August, 2004.
DataFab, an xD Licensee since May 2003, is authorized by xD Office to manufacture xD devices. For further information, please contact Ann Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org.